The 2018 SYTA Annual Conference is currently SOLD OUT for “Suppliers Taking Appointments”.
Keeping our ratio of 4 Suppliers to 1 Tour Operator is truly important for the success of the Business Sessions. It allows the appointment books to have a fair number of appointments and grants you quality connections with potential buyers.
We are still accepting “Supplier Not Taking Appointment” Registrations at this time. This full conference registration includes most meals, networking events, education sessions and access to the Showcase floor (exhibit hall) It does not include a book of prescheduled business appointments or access to the Business Appointment Floor. Please make your hotel reservation as the group rate cut off is July 20th, 2018.
If you register as a Supplier Not Taking Appointments, and would like to be added to our wait list for a book of appointments, please e-mail [email protected] or by phone at (703) 610-1263.
If you are unable to attend without a book of appointments, and would like to be added to our wait list to take appointments please contact the registration team by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (703) 610-1263.
We will notify you by July 27th if a book of appointments becomes available.
First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments.
Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every two appointment-taking attendees from the same tour operator company, the company will receive two complimentary tour operator registrations. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
(Until April 9th)
(After April 9th)
Tour Operator Member Rates:
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$299||$399|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$529||$529|
|NEW Tour Operator Taking Appointments + Membership||$1000||$1000|
Non-Member Tour Operator Rates:
|First Time Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$310||$310|
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments||$589||$689|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$584||$684|
Supplier Member Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments – SOLD OUT!|
|Supplier NOT Taking Appointments||$994||$1144|
|NEW Supplier Taking Appointments + Membership – SOLD OUT!
Non-Member Supplier Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments – SOLD OUT!|
|Non-Industry Conference Social Guest||$295||$295|
*To receive the discounted Tour Operator registration rate:
- Each Tour Operator registered to take appointments receives their own book of appointments and is registered as a tour operator “Appointment Taker”. One email address may be associated with each appointment book.
- You must complete the company profile in the appointment portal prior to appointment requests opening.
You must attend all prescheduled appointments and be available at your booth throughout all business sessions on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Tour Operators not meeting these requirements will be invoiced an additional $375 USD.
- First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments. Two operators from the same company attending for the first time may receive the special rate.
- Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every two appointment-taking attendees (one appointment book per attendee from the same company) from the same tour operator company, the company will receive two complimentary tour operator registrations. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
Conference cancellations must be received in writing no later than July 13, 2018. All cancellations are subject to a $250 administrative fee. SYTA will not issue refunds for registrations or event add-ons after July 13, 2018 however, substitutions without penalty are welcome through July 27, 2018. Substitutions made after July 27 will be subject to a $75 fee. SYTA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. To be considered for a refund, requests must be submitted in writing via fax 703-610-0270 or email [email protected].